One year ago, CERSA lead a launched of the country’s first regulatory science internship and mentoring program to connect NCSU and LSU students to Industry and Governmental roles. This mentoring program is meant to prepare students to step into an agriculturally-focused regulatory science career, become better stewards of our environment, and make difficult decisions that will impact the most vulnerable populations.
Internships and mentoring programs are designed to run from mid-May into August.

CERSA is proud to introduce Rocio Davila; she will be working with the USDA –FAS team this coming summer.

“I am so excited about the upcoming opportunity that CERSA has put together for this summer at the Foreign Agricultural Service, FAS – USDA. As an international student with agricultural experience in South America, I am in a unique position to understand the challenges and significance of trade while protecting US agriculture from pests and diseases.”

“This internship combines my training in entomology research with my prior international regulatory experience with similar agencies in Peru, and I look forward to achieving FAS goals and contributing to the growth of global agriculture.”

Intern Rocio Davalia conducts research in the field

Meet Our Newest Intern: Rocio Davila

March 2, 2022

Leave a Response

Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.